Sunday, February 17, 2008

Troubled Mind

i can't resist this urge to write another entry tonight.


this blog thing...i think it has become a part of my routine when i go online.
i have to admit that at the point of time this entry is being written and the entries i've written before this, i've been having a lot of pressure and a lot of stuff goin' on in my life.

it's all about future, friends, education, my music, health, and as far as i hate to admit this one...
Love.

i feel that by writing in this blog helps me to release the stress that comes from the complicating things that are spinning and tearing my sanity to pieces. it's like in every entry that i post gives me a booster to brighten my mind to find a way through these "sanity-tearer" things.

well, let's just hope this keeps up
*the healing i mean!
and this means that you'll be seeing a lot of my entries and i'll keep writing till my hearts content!
hope you won't get bored of me :)


P.S : One of our contributors is having his birthday today!

Happy Birthday dennis!
All the best for you, mate!

No comments: