Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Birthdays!

I am really in to the whole idea of "birthday celebration" kinda guy.
To be honest, i'm only in to it because of the live music at the b' day parties*
*only if there is any live performances, especially if i'm one of them hehe
Ok, so i'm not really into it, aren't i? :D

For me, a birthday is kind of a personal thing. It's a time for us to reflect back then make new resolutions for ourselves to make us a better person in the future. Well, I know this can be done anytime, but people just seem to remember it especially when their b'day comes. Not everybody does this but me myself have always thought of this.
I think that it is a moment truly for myself that i don't really have to share it with anybody.
I'm not being self-centered here, i'm just being realistic.
We all came to the world alone, right? Correct me if i'm wrong, even twins i believe they came out from the womb one by one and not together.
I'm not saying that i don't like to share my "birthday celebration" with anyone but myself. It's just that for me it isn't really necessary for it to be overly celebrated.
Oh and please after u read this, don't go changing your mind to not invite me if you have any birthday party plans coming up. I still love birthday parties. :)
Birthday party....is it a kind of way showing love for friends and family and wanting to share the happiness or is it a kind of way to show your position among friends, wanting to be noticed, or things like that?
Surely i wouldn't want anyone to think of the second thing that i mentioned.....
You know, to be honest, even if i sometimes deny this statement if someone asks me about it,
every birthday i was always hoping that someone would say "Happy Birthday!" to me hehe
These words are a show of affection for me. These simple 2 words for me are really powerful words! Especially if that someone who say it is someone i really love.....
i'm waiting for you to realise this u know! :'(
I've never been so happy in all my years of birthday parties until my legal year.
Yeah, looks like being legal is going to be kinda cool. After all, it started with a bunch of "SURPRISES" in it hahaha.
The things i always be thankful of on every birthday :
  1. GOD, because He always gave one of the most greatest gift in life. TIME
  2. Parents and family, for all the LOVE they've given and will always do
  3. Friends, for all the AFFECTION and CARE

Before this blog entry leads me to write more words about nonsense i think i'll stop here then.

Too much of everything is never useful!

No comments: