Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ronald's Chocolates


HEY!



It's been a while since i last posted my entry. I've been busy lately, lots of stuff to deal with!
I've been waiting for some time to at least write a thing or two in this blog but i guess sometimes i just don't feel like it : )

Anyway, now i'm back with a whole lotta fresh ideas and PICTURES OF MY ARTWORKS.
yeah, i've also been thinking of wanting to pursue a career in design and stuff that has some link to arts. Yep, i definitely fancy those kinda stuff hell yeah.

I'll start my March entry with posting a drawing that i've made in school lately!
*which i've already edited a bit with photoshop. i know it still looks funny, i've never used nor touched my photoshop before! so basically i'm still learning it by myself

My school's arts teacher gave us instructions to make a drawing that shows our "Valentine's Day Expression".




And I really did draw my "Valentine's Day Expression"







So, let me know what you think of it, ok? and pls do give me feedbacks if you have some. i would gladly accept all feedbacks!

Thanks a lot!





No comments: